- it takes forever to cut up 32 bell peppers.
- never touch your face, or, God forbid, rub your eyes after you’ve cleaned and cut up 6 fresh chili peppers.
- pay attention when you use a blender or the top is liable to come off and the soup be sprayed all over the kitchen. Also, (you may already know this) hot soup burns.
- if you call your boyfriend in tears, he is likely to only hear the words “hot soup”, “spilled”, and “burned”. Then he is likely to rush over fearing a trip to the ER when in fact you were just crying because the soup explosion startled and/or scared you, the kitchen is a mess, and your arms hurt where the soup splashed and burned them.
- it takes about half an hour to clean off pretty much every kitchen surface.
- to leave the soup making to other people.