1. What is your favorite childhood tv show?
Sabrina the Teenage Witch. I loved that show.
2. What is your dream vacation spot?
I’ve always wanted to go to Antarctica for some reason. And Alaska (although the latter perhaps in summer).
3. What is your biggest fear?
I’m scared of a lot of small things (the dark after creepy crime shows, very big spiders, even smaller spiders, meeting new people) but I don’t think I have a really big all-encompassing fear. I knew all those years of therapy would come in useful someday.
4. What is the best meal/food you ever cooked?
Smitten Kitchen’s bittersweet chocolate and pear cake, hands down.
5. If you could date one celebrity for a day, who would it be?
Paul Rudd. I like his hair.
6. Who is your favorite author?
Joshilyn Jackson. Go check out her books.
7. You are on a desert island and you only get 3 items – what are they?
Assuming I get to keep my clothes and glasses, I’d take my Kindle as is (that should keep me busy for a while), my bear (I need something tangible to talk to) and an eye mask (because something tells me desert islands aren’t very dark and I can’t sleep otherwise. And if I don’t sleep, I cry a lot. And if I cry a lot on a desert island, I’ll probably die from dehydration. So an eye mask it is).
8. You are on a dessert island and you only get 3 desserts – what are they?
Some kind of cheese, some kind of chocolate cake, and a fruit-rich smoothie (ice cream, not yoghurt, since it’s dessert.)
9. What is your favorite animated Disney movie?
Probably Cinderella. Although I’d like a remake in which she actually tries to make something of her life, instead of waiting to be rescued by her fairy godmother and talking mice.
10. What was the best day of your life?
I don’t think I’ve had that day yet. I hope.
11. Why do you blog?
Because I like to write and I have a short attention span.